WHEEL REFURBISHMENT MANCHESTER
If you’re looking for wheel refurbishment in Manchester, there’s no better place to come! Here at Auto Wrap Manchester, we can fix any scuffs or marks on your alloys, and then powder coat to whatever colour you’d like! If you’re having a full wrap or de-chrome, a wheel refurbishment can really finish off the whole look.
Wheel Refurbishment Process:
- We strip the tyres off the wheels.
- Then we put the alloys in an acid tank to pull all the old paint or powder coating off. Doing this gives us a clean surface for a neat application!
- We repair any kerb marks or general scuffs on the metal.
- Next, we powder-coat the wheels and bake them in the oven to set it.
- Finally, we put the tyres back on and make sure the wheels are balanced correctly.
Our powder-coating service has a 1-year warranty! Please note, this doesn’t cover any impact damage from kerbs or potholes.
For this service, we need to keep the wheels for a minimum of 1.5 days. You can either bring the vehicle itself or just the wheels to us – whatever suits you! We also offer a free collection service to customers within 10 miles of our Trafford Park workshop. You can read more about this service here.
POWDER COATED WHEELS TRAFFORD PARK